Derek, Ian, and Dan continue the book club with a look at the chapters At the Sign of the Prancing Pony and Strider. We delve into the nature of Bree, inns, beer, and Aragorn himself, while looking at the cards that have been created thus far in relation to these chapters, as well as some custom cards.
- Review/Analysis of the Chapters
- How well were the chapters adapted into the game?
- Custom cards from the community
- Get in touch!
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @thegreyco
- Website: https://greycompanypodcast.com/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thegreycompanypodcast
- Community Calendar: https://greycompanypodcast.com/community-calendar/
- Become our Patron: http://patreon.com/greyco/
This episode brought to you by all of our Patrons! Thank you!
Where are the custom cards, for this episode?
You all were talking about Hobbit decks — the way I see it, one thing unique about Hobbits as an archetype is that you’re not going to be relying on a bunch of allies from the Hobbit trait. I don’t want to see a bunch of Hobbit allies personally, if the Hobbit archetype ended up with a full complement of allies I think we’d miss a thematic opportunity. I want to continue to see cards that improve Hobbit heroes, and now and then a powerful ally like the tactics Boromir ally or leadership Anborn who work well with the little people.