It’s the last Book Club…and the last episode of The Grey Company! Dan, Derek, Ian, and Matthew share their thoughts on Homeward Bound, The Scouring of the Shire, and The Grey Havens, then give a tearful farewell.
Custom Cards by Philip B:
We want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of this amazing little community!
Get in touch. We’ll still be around!:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @thegreyco
- Website: https://greycompanypodcast.com/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thegreycompanypodcast
- Become our Patron: http://patreon.com/greyco/
- Though the podcast is going away, please consider remaining our patrons to help us cover the cost to keep the episodes online!
Sad to see the Grey Company Go!
Grey Company, I just finished your book club! Got into the game more heavily in the last year, and read LOTR about a year ago as well. Thank you for an awesome journey. You gentlemen are a well suited team for the adventure, great new insights. Just an impressive quality of podcast overall.
Dude thank you! We’re happy folks enjoyed our ramblings😉