Matthew, Derek, and Ian chase down the player cards of the Flight of the Stormcaller and give them the review they so richly deserve. We also debate the merits of the hottest spoiler from the Flame of the West announcement.
- Flight of the Stormcaller player cards review
- Flame of the West discussion
- Get in touch!
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @thegreyco
- Website: https://greycompanypodcast.com/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thegreycompanypodcast
- Community Calendar: https://greycompanypodcast.com/community-calendar/
- Become our Patron: http://patreon.com/greyco/
This episode brought to you by all of our Patrons! Thank you!
Eowyn + The Hammer-stroke + Thicket of Spears + Hour of Wrath = Board Wipe
I agree with Matthew’s assessment of Tactics Eowyn. In multiplayer she’s still inferior to Spirit Eowyn. however, in solo I think she’s a game-changer. Nowadays most of my solo decks don’t even include Tactics, since it’s easy to get attack and defense from other spheres (unless I’m running the whole Boromir + Galadriel thing), meanwhile willpower, especially early willpower, are essential. The fact that now I can have 2 non-tactics heroes with high attack and willpower (there are many), as well as 6 threat 4 willpower hero and still have access to Tactics is huge.