In this episode, Matthew, Ian, and Dan discuss potential alternatives to staple cards and unique characters, for those times when you just don’t have a card (or enough copies of a card), want to avoid conflicts with other players, or want a different option for thematic reasons. We also bring back the overrated/underrated segment to really dig into a few cards.
- State of the Game
- What are alternatives to staple cards and unique characters?
- Get in touch!
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: @thegreyco
- Website: https://greycompanypodcast.com/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thegreycompanypodcast
- Community Calendar: https://greycompanypodcast.com/community-calendar/
- Become our Patron: http://patreon.com/greyco/
This episode brought to you by all of our Patrons! Thank you!