Dan, Derek, and Ian are joined by Mike, the Master of Lore! They spend the longest episode yet discussing The Hobbit: the films, the book, and the game. Each quest is analyzed and compared to the other versions.
- Guiding Questions
- How was this person/idea translated into film or game?
- Did we think it was done successfully?
- Did we like the adaptation choice?
- Characters compared from book to movie to game
- Story Comparisons
- We Must Away, Ere Break of Day
- Over the Misty Mountains Grim
- Dungeons Deep and Caverns Dim
- Flies and Spiders
- The Lonely Mountain
- The Battle of Five Armies
- Get in touch!
This episode brought to you by all of our Patrons! Thank you!
Opening music from The Hobbit film soundtrack. Bumper music, as always, by Portugal. The Man. Wonderful eagle/bear sound effects by Master of Lore.