We take a break from the usual discussion format and share our experiences from GenCon 2014! It was the first time we’d all met together, and so it was a special occasion with many Hobbit Tales and antioxidants
- Special Guest, Matthew Hidalgo
- GenCon 2014
- General impressions
- Trouble in Tharbad, quest and player card overview
- The Old Forest (Bombadil rules)
- Nightmare Dwarrowdelf
- Community Representation
- Favorite non-LOTR moments
- Next episode will be released in approximately three weeks
- Contact Us!
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @thegreyco
- Website: https://greycompanypodcast.wordpress.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegreycompanypodcast
Music, as always, by Portugal. The Man
I like being the only one who ever posts over here. Very hipster of me, wouldn’t you say?
Regarding the defender of the naith, while the readying isn’t amazing, the neutral resource match totally is. It helps those tri-sphere decks keep silvan on the board since so many are 3-cost and that stresses your resource acceleration mightily.
Funnily, we’ve set on Celeborn, Eomer, and Grima for mechanical if not thematic synergy. It’s pretty fun so far but just needs one more piece or so (and a Spirit partner!)
That sounds really interesting!
And I’ve been doing a Leadership/Lore silvan deck and I miss Tactics elves!
My Silvan deck runs Celeborn, Mirlonde, and Elrond. I built it to pair with Beregond, Legolas, and Spirit Glorfindel. It’s been an awesome combo so far. Course I can see teaming it with Imrahill, Eomer and not sure,,,,,,, Spirit Glorfindel? Especially with all the Silvans jumping in and out of play.
Can you post the eagles deck of which you are talking in this episode please? thx.