The book club continues as the Ring finally begins its journey towards Mordor with the chapters “The Ring Goes South” and “Journey in the Dark”. We discuss Gandalf’s power, Aragorn’s destiny, the nature of nature, and more!
- Review/Analysis of the Chapters
- Custom cards
- Get in touch!
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: @thegreyco
- Website: https://greycompanypodcast.com/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thegreycompanypodcast
- Community Calendar: https://greycompanypodcast.com/community-calendar/
- Become our Patron: http://patreon.com/greyco/
This episode brought to you by all of our Patrons! Thank you!
I’m always glad when I get to listen to a new episode.
Near the end there is a discussion on LOTR from Sauron’s point of view. A book like this actually exists (of course not by Tolkien), but I’ve never read it myself. It’s called “The Last Ringbearer”(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Ringbearer).
Once again thanks for a great podcast,